FORKLIFT OPERATOR TRAINING
Learn from the Best
Ring Power Lift Trucks' Forklift Operator
Training is designed to help you achieve compliance with
Federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
training regulations for powered industrial trucks.
The seven-part training program, taught by Ring Power Lift Trucks
trainers, addresses key operating issues from forklift equipment
fundamentals to operator safety guidelines, and is available in
both Spanish and English. Our experienced master trainers, whose
qualifications include both state and federal certifications, are
committed to the highest standards of forklift operator training in
- Classroom time is approximately 4 hours and includes a 1-hour
- Reviews are conducted throughout the training session to keep
important material fresh.
- Classes are held at your location using your forklift equipment
as required by OSHA.
- Employees are evaluated while driving a forklift. This lasts
approximately 15 minutes per employee.
- Upon completion, each employee receives a wallet-size card and
an Operator's certificate.
Call today to set up your OSHA Certified Forklift
800.395.1337 ext. 2624
Forklift Operator Safety Training